1) We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy relates to our use of
any personal information you provide to us. Together with our terms and conditions
2) Third party websites that you follow links to from tefltunes.com have their own privacy policies,
and we recommend you review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for your maintained
privacy when visiting such third party websites.
each time you visit tefltunes.com.
4) We may collect: a) information about your visits to and use of tefltunes.com; b) information about
your computer; c) information relating to any transactions [including information relating to any
purchases you make of our goods or services] carried out between you and us on or in relation to this
website; d) information that you provide when you register or subscribe to tefltunes.com; e) information
you choose to send to us.
5) We may use your personal information: a) for administration; b) to enable your use of the services
available on the website; c) to send you general communications; d) to send you email notifications
which you have specifically requested; e) to send you statements and invoices if you are using any of
our paid for services; f) to monitor your use of tefltunes.com, to record traffic flows and to carry
on users’ computers to generate data about site activity. Google will store this information. Please
for further details.
7) We may use both session and persistent cookies on the website to track your navigation of tefltunes.com
and recognise you when you visit. Some of these cookies could remain stored on your computer until deleted.
8) We endeavour to ensure the security of your personal data. We take steps to ensure that whenever
and wherever we collect, process or use personal data, it is treated securely and in accordance with
misuse or alteration of your personal information. However we cannot guarantee the security of data sent
over the internet, which is inherently insecure.
9) When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world
and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European
Economic Area. [Bear in mind that outside the European Economic Area, many countries do not adequately
protect your personal data.]
10) You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you
for your password.
11) Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to
do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to do so in order to run our business. We will not
sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
12) At any time you may instruct us by email
not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
13) If you wish to request any information about your personal data, please contact us
14) If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us