1) By using tefltunes.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use tefltunes.com or any of the website materials.
2) From time to time we may change these terms and conditions. Your continued use of tefltunes.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you must not continue using the website or its materials. You are responsible for checking this page regularly to make sure you are up to date with the most current version.
3) If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
4) You may use tefltunes.com and content only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not cause, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
5) If you subscribe to tefltunes.com as an ‘individual’, use of your user ID and/or password is restricted to personal use by you only. We may monitor and check your use of the site to ensure your compliance with this provision. If you subscribe to the website as a ‘school’ then your user ID and/or password may be used by teachers currently working for your institution in connection with their work for your school only. All users gaining access to restricted areas of the site with a user ID and/or password must ensure that their user ID and password is kept confidential. From time to time we may request that you change your user ID and/or password. We may disable your user ID and/or password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
7) Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights in and on the website are owned by tefltunes.com. All these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, print and download (for caching purposes only) pages from our website for your own use, subject to the following restrictions: You must not: (a) copy, reproduce, duplicate, or otherwise exploit material on the website for a commercial purpose; (b) republish material from the website (including republication on another website); (c) edit or otherwise adapt any material on the website without prior written consent of the owners; (d) redistribute material from the website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
8) Tefltunes.com does not own any rights to the songs and song lyrics referenced on the website or within lesson plan documents. Your use of the website, whether as a public user or a subscriber, does not grant you permission or licence to use any songs or song lyrics in a classroom or elsewhere. Before using any of the lesson plans on tefltunes.com you must ensure you have permission to use the relevant songs and song lyrics. Failure to do so could result in prosecution.
9) Tefltunes has been granted permission to use all images within pdf lesson plan documents on the website, however these images may not be owned by tefltunes. Any images that are not owned by tefltunes have been kindly licenced for use through third party sites, including www.sxc.hu and www.freedigitalphotos.net.
Subscription Payments (Subscribers Only)
10) Subscriptions to tefltunes.com are for one calendar year only. Your subscription enables you to access lesson plan materials in the subscriber-only database.
11) Payments are processed through the PayPal service; terms and conditions of which are available on the PayPal website.
12) Subscription fees are published on tefltunes.com in GBP. From time to time we may change the price of subscriptions. Subscribers will pay the fee advertised on the day they subscribe to the site.
13) For every subscription to tefltunes.com we will donate 10% of the fee paid to a charity which provides educational support to children, or helps to build schools in developing countries. However we reserve the right to change the chosen charity or percentage of the fee donated.
14) Your tefltunes.com account will become activated automatically provided you follow the link back to tefltunes.com from the PayPal website. If you experience any problems activating or accessing your account following successful payment of the subscription fee you must notify us immediately.
Subscription Renewals (Subscribers Only)
15) Subscriptions to tefltunes.com are for one calendar year only. In the interest of fairness, subscriptions will not be automatically renewed. We will however send you email reminders to enable you to choose to resubscribe.
Cancellation & Refunds (Subscribers Only)
16) Tefltunes operates in accordance with the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations Act (2000). The service provided by tefltunes.com is by nature non-returnable. Your cancellation rights end once performance of the service begins. Once your account has been activated you will not be able to cancel your subscription.
17) If we reasonably believe that your subscription is being used in a way which breaches any of these Terms And Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to tefltunes.com immediately on giving notice to you. In such case we are not obliged to refund your subscription.
18) Other refunds may be given at the discretion of tefltunes management team.
19) Except as explicitly set out in these terms and conditions, all information and material on the website is provided on the basis that we have no liability for that information or material. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct and current, we do not warrant its completeness; accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose; or that it will meet your expectations.
20) Tefltunes aims to continually build on the number of lesson plans in the site’s database, however we make no guarantee to do so. From time to time we may need to remove certain lesson plans from the site. If we decide to delete any lesson materials from the database we will inform site subscribers by email.
21) All lesson plans on tefltunes.com are in .pdf format. This means you will need a programme such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to view them. Tefltunes accepts no liability for documents that cannot be opened or viewed.
22) We make no warranty that users will be able to access or use the website without interruption, errors or infection with viruses or other such contaminating or destructive entities. We do not warrant that the website will always be available.
23) You agree to indemnify and hold tefltunes.com and its employees harmless from any claim or demand, including losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses [including without limitation legal expenses] incurred or suffered by us arising out of your use of tefltunes.com or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Limitations of Liability
24) Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
25) If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful and/or unenforceable by any court or other competent authority, then such provision shall be severed and all other provisions will continue in effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Tefltunes.com is based in the United Kingdom. You can contact us here.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 14 March 2017 and replace all previous terms and conditions for tefltunes.com.